Sunday 14 July 2019

Coppervale's International Studio

The other day, after a lucky find, 
I now have what constitutes an "almost" set,
of 
James A. Owens'
Coppervale's International Studio
magazine.

When they were first published, 
I didn't really pay them any attention, 
mainly because I seem to recall only ever seeing one of them.

Anyway, I am now the proud owner of the second, third, fourth (and final) issues.

Apparently, the first issue is very rare and I somehow doubt, that I will ever be lucky enough to find a copy.


This is the rare first issue...

and these are the ones that I own!






They were very well produced and lovely objects to own.

James A. Owens deserves to be commended for spending his own, hard earned money, to produce them.

Just as the last issue was being published, James was switching gears again and setting off on his new project, 
becoming a write and a successful one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment