Monday 2 July 2018

Joan Greenwood and Fenella Fielding

This one is for all of the men, of a certain age, who found both of these women to be extremely sexually attractive.


Joan Greenwood


Fenella Fielding and Kenneth Williams
in
Carry On Screaming.

They both had very distinctive voices and a way of delivering their lines, that was singular, to say the least.

Unfortunately, the beautiful Joan Greenwood died in 1987, at the age of 65 but Fenella, no longer quite as beautiful, is still around and is now 90 years old.

But back in the Sixties, they brought a certain sexual chemistry to life within me and I wish that I still had a way to feel that way again.

Life has a way of taking it's own route, regardless of how we want it to go and inevitably, we just have to live with the life we get.

There was once a time, when I truly believed that I would never have changed a thing, in my life because I was so very happy with the life that I had.

Then life changed and that certainty is a thing of the past.

C'est la vie.



1 comment:

  1. For years I thought she was the same woman. they look so similar. Or that they were related. Joan Greenwood is very beautiful I fell in love with er in the WWII movie The Gentle Sex about WAF's she was very young about 19 in that movie.

    ReplyDelete