Monday 11 December 2017

Christmas is Coming


In general, it seems to me, that time is passing by a whole lot quicker than it ever used to!

The whole idea, that time hangs heavily for retired people is BUNK, at least in my case.  At the end of most days, I would like to request an extension to my day, except that I am already bushed and ready for my bed.

There is always more of interest, than I have the time and the energy to pursue and I end up portioning out my days, just to fit in a little bit of everything.

If you are retired and unhappy about that fact, then I am sorry for you.  A long time ago, a wise woman, who I later married, said, "If life isn't worth living it must be the live-er!", and she was right.

There have been a lot of people, some of whom I have known, who never got the chance to be as old as I am now and despite the occasional aches, pains and needing to wear glasses, I am thankful to still be around.

Merry Christmas to you all, whoever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment