Friday 3 April 2015

Brian Lewis in Vampirella #82

Well, it took about as long as I expected but here it is,
PREY OF THE WOLF.

I always felt that Brian had been "squeezed" into six pages and that the story would have had more room to breath in eight but it is what it is.

Brian died in December, 1978 and it is likely that this didn't get published until August or September of 1979.
Since it was, to my knowledge, Brian's first work for an American publisher, it is a great shame that he didn't live to see it come out.

As I stated in my last post, there are scans of this story already available on-line but none that are as large and crisp.

It is a neat little story and I hope you like it.







I have found reasonable scans of some of Brian's strips that he did for the old House of Hammer and I will be adding them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment