Sunday 27 August 2017

Old Silver Snail & Brian Morton

I ran across this scan of an old newspaper photograph,
which shows the very much younger, Brian Morton.

If I am guessing correctly,
because there was not any date, associated with the image,
it was taken after 1985 and before 1989.


He really hasn't changed a lot, over the years, 
he just thickened up a bit and these days, 
except that he has more hair, 
he always makes me feel as though I am in the presence of 
"The Kingpin",
of Marvel Comics fame.

On a different topic, I had forgotten about the old checkerboard, black an white tiled floors, that were a part of the Silver Snail's ambience! 

What I wouldn't give, for the chance to go back to when the photograph was taken and change a few decisions! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment